This section illustrates the main areas of the CodeCharge Studio workspace and shows how you can customize it to maximize productivity. The workspace is the graphic user interface (GUI) that you interact with during the process of using CodeCharge Studio. The following are the main portions of the CodeCharge Studio workspace: The illustration below shows the main parts of the CodeCharge Studio workspace.
- Command Area: This is the top portion of the workspace that consists of the Title bar, Menu bar and various Toolbars used to provide quick access to different commands.
- Project Explorer: This panel contains a list of the various elements that make up a project.
- Database Explorer: This panel contains a list tables in active connection to database.
- Document Window: This is where most of the action goes on. It is here that project pages are opened, edited and viewed. The document window can either be in Design, HTML, Code, Preview or Live Page mode.
- Properties Window: The properties window displays relevant information on the selected document element. It can be used to adjust various properties depending on the selected element.
- Messages Window: This window provides feedback on processes that are executed, such as publishing of a project.
Apart from the above major components, the workspace also has other minor components such as the Status bar and Tooltips.
On-line, printable versions and updates